Neutrogena

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Gelsemium • Dec 30, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've used both Neutrogena lip balm and hand creams and I can only say the best. It's a Norwegian brand so I am not sure if it's available in the US, but if you see if you can buy it because it's really good. Anyone tried it?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Neutrogena is available worldwide as far as I know. I have found the brand wherever I travel, less choice in Asia, but in Europe and the USA they have the full range of skincare products. In the USA they also tend to be cheaper and I stock up on them there and they have lines that aren't available in Europe too, perhaps they use the USA as a testing ground for new products.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never personally tried Neutrogena, but i have known other people that use it and say that they like it. I think it is pretty much available in all of the stores here in the United States.
    However, I have a friend who lives in a small southern Idaho town, and she said that she has looked all over town and can't find any; but they only have a few local stores where she lives, and she has to go either to Boise or Montana to find a large store like Walmart.

4. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    She can always order it online from Walmart or other stores that sell it so that she does not have to travel. I live in a small town and the only major store we have is Walmart and they don't carry half the products I need. So I either order it from their site or I go to another store online and buy. Otherwise I have to go all the way to Reno which is over a 100 miles away from here.

I have used it a few times, I have different reactions to different products. Because of my hyper sensitive skin I have to be careful of what I use and not all of their products are safe. I can use their soap but not their lotion. Their soap is OK but I like other types of soaps better.

#4Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  5. downsouth

downsouthMember

Threads:
    Yes it is available in the United States. They advertise constantly also. I used the face wash where you apply it on your face and then rinse. But it really felt no different from soap. I know they have a lot of creams and moisturizers to chose from but I never used them much. Always used Vaseline to protect against the cold weather.

6. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21Member

Threads:
    Neutrogena is a brand that is consistent with delivering what they advertise. I use to use their facial products a while back and i was never disappointed, they gave me results and it was evident to my friends. I love their beauty products and i am planning on getting back that anti aging cream that they have in day and night. It is a little on the costly side and that is why i had to break for a little while but i will be back i tell you!

7. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Pretty much, these two products I've tried are the best, so if I see any more products from them in any other area I will get them. They are expensive sure, but they have superior quality when comparing to other brands, so we end up saving money.

8. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried Neutrogena soap, I liked it well enough, but I haven't bought any of it awhile. On wikipedia it says that Neutrogena's headquarters are in Los Angeles. I know it's all over the place in America, in every store.

9. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Neutrogena and cream is quite popular in the US, and it is a very good lotion. It uses glycerin, which really does a good job of sealing the skin to protect against cold dry air and even cold rain to some degree. I used it for a while and thought it was pretty effective. It does have petroleum products in it which is why I am not using it anymore, but if you don't care too much about that, it's a pretty good hand cream.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I received a sample of Neutrogena and really liked the lotion. I have very dry skin and found that the Neutogena lotion helped especially during the winter when my skin is really dry. I get my lotion from Target, I always try to keep a large supply of the lotion on hand to relieve the itchy dry skin. As you get older your skin gets dryer and I would recommend. Neutrogena to anyone.

11. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    Neutrogena is a really good brand and their products are pretty top notch. I like to carry lotion and things like that as well and I like to carry Neutrogena. When I was growing up I would always use Neutrogena face wash in my house. It was definitely my favorite.

12. Gelsemium

Threads:
    In a way I am surprised that everyone has heard about Neutrogena, but on the other hand I am not, I mean, the products are so good that it makes total sense that they are all over the world. A great business and top quality products indeed.

13. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    I also really like using Neutrogena, its one of the few ones that works for me to be honest. I mainly use their face washes, and I really can't go a day without using them. But I've also heard very good things about their other products, like their cremes and other facial products. It is available worldwide as far as I'm aware, however they don't always seem to have the same products available everywhere, which can be quite annoying, considering you have to kind of stock up on them whenever you do find it available somewhere.

14. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always use Neutrogena in the winter - the hand cram and lip balms are superb. They do some really nice additive-free shower gels too.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, Neutrogena is available in the US. It's very well known. I have not tried their hand creams or lip balm. I do use the after show body oil. I can't say enough good things about it. I love it. I splash it on when I step out of the shower but before I dry off. I credit it for keeping my skin young looking.

16. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to be a fan of Neutrogena, however after a couple of their products have me an allergy, I am hesitant to buy stuff from them. Lately I have been using higher quality and department store brands when he comes to facial products and skincare. I don't mean to sound more obtuse about not buying skincare at the drugstore and the Neutrogena products, however I just think department store skin care is better for your skin. I find the Neutrogena sometimes is very harsh, that might be why it gives me an allergy. I like mild skin care products.

17. Fitmomuv3

Fitmomuv3New Member

Threads:
    I use Neutrogena's shampoo every few washes just to clean out any residual from my other shampoo in my hair. It actually does help my other shampoo/conditioners work better! I used the soap many years ago, clean and fresh smelling, and it didn't bother my dry skin. Not really sure why I haven't used it in a while.

18. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    Neutrogena is an excellent brand in my opinion, I use a lot of their skin care products. There is a dermatologist in our family that also recommends their products as some of the best, because their products are noncomedogenic and usually just have basic ingredients.

Their shampoo really is amazing too, it really does help your regular shampoo work better. My only wish is that they would come up with a matching conditioner, because the shampoo always leaves my hair dry and tangled.

19. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    We have Neutrogena in the US and it is quite a popular brand with a full line of products out here. I had not realized that it was a Norwegian brand. That may explain it's superior quality to many other brands. I think Neutrogena is popular among younger people as well.

20. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I know a lot of folks who swear by Neutrogena products. Meaning they are very loyal to them and a strong believer in their effectiveness. I personally havent used the products. But I have dated a few women who do and I can honestly vouch for their effectiveness.