New Batmobile

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 11, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    The new Batmobile for Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has been released. Check out the image below. What are your thoughts? Do you like it?

10615533_10204327583527059_2140735591927479256_n.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    It looks a bit too messy to me, but I honestly have never liked any bat mobile design so far so I don't really know what I would like one to look like. I suppose I'd prefer one that was sleeker and classier instead of tactile and messy, but I'm probably not the target demographic of these movies anyway, I guess. The version that comes closest to my taste was probably the one on the old cartoons in the 90s.

3. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    It looks really sick but not sleek. I mean, if you take a look at the Nolan Batman's Batmobile, even though it's heavily armed and rugged it still looks smooth and sleek, while this one, well it looks more like a battle tank, I mean the Batmobile is but still, it doesn't have that subtle feel to it.

4. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    I LOVE it. It looks like exactly what Bruce Wayne and Wayne Enterprises would design. It's very rugged and rough, truly fits the spirit of their research and development department. In my opinion, every new batmobile takes a while to get used to, but soon grows on you. This one I like right off the bat.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why is it that they're making the Bat Mobile look more and more menacing with each new Batman movie? I mean, it's starting to look more and more like a vehicle for a villain rather than for the caped crusader.

Anyways, it doesn't matter as long as the movie would be awesome. I wonder how Batmand vs Superman would play along. Will they really go and battle one another like in the comics? If so, then that would be AWESOME! It would be a dream come true for comic book diehards.