New Daily Deals site where you pay just $1.00 for at least 50% off

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by andreamccracken • Apr 1, 2012.

1. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to let everyone know there is this new site where the we pay just $1.00 for at least 50% off of things. Most deals are online but they do have city deals too.

I know there has been a lot of complaint about other deal sites where you pay up front and then sometimes the voucher expires in a year or less. This concept aleviates losing out on a lot of money because of an expiration date.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I really don't like sites that you have to pay in order to save money. It seems these days you can go elsewhere and get the equivalent sales and deals without having to pay a dime. I guess maybe if it were part of an annual fee for a program that gets great reviews, but this doesn't really seem like that.

3. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    I see what you're saying, I just liked that it was only $1.00 for 50% or more off.

4. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I think that spending a dollar would not be bad considering how much you save. I just don't want to spend it everytime. I think it would work better if they allowed you to pay one price for X amount of deals. When you have to pay for savings it begins to feel like these places that try to sell you coupons that you can normally get for free in the Sunday paper. I never do those.