New games?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by JessiFox • Dec 5, 2012.

1. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Are you buying any video games this Christmas, for yourself or for your kids? Any that you're really looking forward to? I have to say, I haven't been impressed with a lot of the games coming out recently.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are actually a lot of new games right now that are really really good. Halo 4 is a top notch first person shooter. Resident Evil 6 is a lot bigger than any other resident evil in the past. Forza horizon is a superb racing game. Playstation all stars is a fun multiplayer game. I could go on and on.

3. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Resident Evil 6 is terrible.. even worse than 5, and that's saying a lot. PSAS is something I would never give $60 buck for, although it's nice to see that they are trying to actively balance the gameplay.
    I'd say that Borderlands 2 and Dishonored are pretty safe bets, though - even if Dishonored is a little short. There were also some nice XBL/PSN releases as of late - Guilty Gear Accent Core+ comes to mind especially.. even though that game isn't the easiest to get into.

Other than that.. yeah, I don't think I would want any new games either. I could go for some old ones, though :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I'm not really planning on buying video games for myself or for anyone else, since if ever I will buy one, I will wait for the game to be popular or at least have some good reviews first before spending some money on it.

5. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not really planning on buying any video games for anyone this Christmas. To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with the latest gaming news so I have no idea what's hot and not right now. Plus, no one on my shopping list has actually requested any game this year.

6. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sony is actually having 50% off Sleeping Dogs right now on PSN, that's something definitely worth checking out.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for the suggestions :). I'm not really huge on first person shooters...I have wanted to check out Resident Evil but 5 was really not what I was expecting.

8. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a fun of PC gaming and think I have enough. In addition, I agree with you that most of the video games released nowadays are very violent and too fictitious. That is the more reason why I have resorted to my old PC games.