New Reputation Ticker on Profile Box

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by Jessi • Mar 20, 2014.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I just noticed the new reputation ticker on the left hand side of the forum profile boxes.

15nrthx.

I didn't realize how much rep I had here! I think it's kind of nice to see how much other people have, too.

I'm really bad about leaving feedback, though, so maybe this will be a nice reminder to leave reputation more often.

What do you think about it?

Attached Files:

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's kind of fun. I don't really feel like I deserve to the title of senior member though. :D I think it's an interesting system because other forums have simpler versions.

3. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I had not heard of this, I am interested in finding out my own reputation. I hope it's good! How do you build up your reputation if you are new? Is it just by posts and replies? I just started this month and I am considered a senior member? That's kind of odd, or maybe they go by age lol. Oh hey, I am not a senior! ;) I may not be a spring chicken anymore but I wouldn't consider myself to be a senior.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm actually loving getting the reputation notifications now, too. I think combined with the ticker on the left and the large buttons on each of the posts that call attention to the 'like/dislike' options, i think people are using this way more often.

And lol Amy! You gain reputation directly from people hitting 'like' on your posts and threads. The portion that says "senior member" is based on how many posts you've created, so you're "senior" because you have created 185 posts here....which makes you definitely 'older' of a member than a brand new member is. :)