New Workout Program - TapouT XT

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by kingusama92 • May 26, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    It is the new one on the market, almost brand new in fact.

Not too many people have tried it, but it is supposedly quite hardcore similar to P90X and Insanity.

Anyone heard of it?

2. hawynstud

hawynstudNew Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this workout program until I read your thread so I googled it to get some more information. It looks pretty good from what I see in the promotional video. It looks a lot like Insanity because I see a lot of cardio. They definitely play to the popularity of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and have a lot of punches and kicks used in the work outs.

I own both P90X and Insanity and I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to lose weight and get into shape. I lost 20 pounds in the first month of Insanity before I pinched a nerve playing basketball. This workout looks like it could produce similar results, and an added plus if you are a big MMA fan.

3. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Haha.

This does look like it will attract those individuals who need a few lessons on fighting. Lose weight and learn how to throw a punch. I suppose it allows one to mix things up especially those that use the Insanity program.

Rotating between this and Insanity could be a worthwhile experience.