Newbie To This Forum

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by Sharry Lee • Aug 21, 2017.

1. Sharry Lee

Sharry LeeNew Member

Threads:
    Hi all,
    I am a newbie to this forum,I hope to make more friends here. Glad to join this forum!;)

2. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    You are welcome to the forum and I am hoping to see you making relevant posts on forums which will help members not to pay full while buying products. I am quite sure you read the rules of the forum which include, but not limited to, making long posts, posting on relevant sections and ensuring you make good use of English.

Also, be committed to posting every day so as to become popular among members her thereby making friends that can be of help if you really need guidance on how to go about your postings daily.

Finally, I welcome you on board, you can add me as friend so we get talking right away.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy you're time here. It is a really fun and informational place to be at if you make and answer so good posts. Welcome to the community :).

4. Sharry Lee

Sharry LeeNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for your reply, I have read the rules before I join this forum, I make posts which will help members not to pay full while buying products.

5. Sharry Lee

Sharry LeeNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks, my dear friend.