NFL games online for free?

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by dissn_it • Sep 12, 2012.

1. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have a good website to watch Nfl games online for free? We have heard of a few websites that will show games but it seems like the ones we hear of are not free. They are usually a paid subscription site. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Try this site myp2p.mu

I used to use them all the time. They were down and updating things on twitter for a while, but all seems well now. They usually stream all the games every weekend. Check out the forums there, users post links to streams also.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Before I used to watch games from NBA to NFL at justin.tv but I think that the site is close now. Maybe you can try atdhe.info. That is the site where I could watch live stream games of NBA and Euro Football or Soccer leagues. I am not just 100% sure if they also stream or they have archived NFL games. Just give it a try though.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the quick replies! I'll check them all out this weekend and see if we can find one that will work out really well for us.

5. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    but all seems well now. They usually stream all the games every weekend. Check out the forums there, users post links to streams also.

6. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I didn't know these sort of sites existed. Where you can get live sports free online. One less reason to own my cable box now. If my local channels can somehow show on the net free I'll be set.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can't watch NFL games for free online legally but there are many streaming websites which are available to watch for free.
    My favourite website for sports streaming is wiziwig.tv. The best streaming site there is, in my opinion.

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would rather watch via live streams than download a recording of the event. I like to keep up to date with the scores in real time and knowing the scores before watching the recording would not be the same as watching it live.

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I use a site called Wiziwig.tv to watch ALL the sports that I am interested in. :) I have often wondered why here in the UK they show Premier League games, but Asian countries will show plenty of Championship/League One/League Two games, so if Millwall are playing I can use that site to access it live. I don't know why Asian countries would be interested in lower league UK football though.

10. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    This site has sports channels, as well as regular broadcast TV

The channels aren't always live though, so I would have a backup plan if you want to see something important.

11. clayk7

clayk7Banned

Threads:
    I've been looking for a site to do this very same thing but couldn't find anything that works. I'll try some of the options available above. Thanks.