Nike or Adidas

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by pahagwl • Feb 28, 2014.

1. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Nike and Adidas are two of the biggest sports equipment manufacturers in the world. So, I would like to know that out of the two brands, which one do you guys prefer when you buy sporting equipment. As far as my personal preference goes, I feel that Nike has always had an edge over Adidas in terms of quality and the high performance nature of their products.

2. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I'd say they're both pretty much on par, don't really see 1 as being more high quality than another. That said Nike is generally more expensive and just from history I do have a bit of a reputation for buying Adidas.

3. crucider

cruciderNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer Nike, but that doesn't mean I don't like Adidas. I'm more towards the Nike side since I've worn them all of my life, and they're very comfortable. Even their soccer cleats are very nice! But Adidas does have a few nice pairs, I like the Adidas Samba's from Adidas. And I do enjoy the Flyknit Freeruns from Nike.

4. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Both Nike and Adidas are really good products, but I think it depends on what you are looking for, others go for the quality while others on how it looks. For me, Nike apparels really look good and cool but Adidas is sturdier both are really comfortable though.
    I have Nike for light cross training and running and Adidas for the heavier and more frequent stuff. My niece plays football and she had both Nike and Adidas, she uses Adidas frequently during practice and uses Nike during games.

5. Cadence

CadenceMember

Threads:
    I don't remember if I've ever bought anything by Adidas, I don't really have a lot of Nike stuff either except a pair of running shoes. As far as quality goes I imagine both brands being good and reliable, but perhaps a little pricey. But I guess you can't have both quality and a low price. I like both brands in general.

6. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I like both Nike and Adidas, but I am going to have to go with Nike on this one. The only reason I am really going with Nike is because you can wear it with more than you can do with Adidas, I mean to really wear some Adidas you have to have Adidas gear on or at least in my opinion. I just think Nike is the more versatile brand between the two.

7. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    I Like Both Nike and Adidas, but in this i probably will go with Adidas as i am wearing those type of shoes and i feel really comfortable in them!!!!:)

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm much more partial to Nike's designs, and just the company as a whole. Not only do I love the designs and the products that they make, but I pretty much am more in favor of their overall marketing campaign and identity such as their logo, their commercials and their print ads. I've always been a Nike fan because of this, and especially with their choices of sports figures to endorse their products, both past and present, it just endears them all the more to me. I rarely buy any of their other products besides their sneakers, though, to be honest.

9. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    I wear Nike trainers for soccer so my vote would have to go to them. They make some really nice boots that I prefer to Adidas. Apart from shoes, I don't particularly like any clothes they produce or any other products besides sports drink bottles and sweatbands.

10. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    Generally I prefer the fit of the Adidas footwear over the Nike's. They just have the wrong cut for me and I never seem to find any sneakers that fit me as well as the Adidas or New Balance.

11. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    I don't know why I have always been a Nike guy but that is all I buy. All of my shoes have been Nike Air Force One's and other various shoes. I wouldn't even say that Adidas is number two on my list of brands. Reebok is in front.

12. victor

victorNew Member

Threads:
    I like and wear both i just can't choose any one.they are both good and perfect for me no preference at all