Ninja Juicer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rosyrain • Sep 11, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am serious considering getting a Ninja juicer because I am trying to have a more healthy lifestyle. Do any of you own one? How is it working out for you?

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't purchase a Ninja juicer, but I did have the popular Jack LaLane infomercial juicer that's been around for a couple decades now. To be honest, I would suggest looking up some other people's thoughts on their juicers in general and not just limit yourself to this particular model. The bigger issue is that juicing is rather expensive, and a lot of hassle to make just one glass of juice. Plus you are wasting much of the beneficial parts of the fruit and vegetables by grinding them into a pulp. Yes you could try to work that pulp into some other recipes, but why not just eat the fruit and veggies whole to begin with?

That was when I took a step back and realized, I would much rather be eating my fresh carrots or broccoli or oranges and strawberries in actual meals, than throwing them all into a "juicer" or blender and grinding them all up into some weird concoction.

And when I say it's expensive, you would need several bags of oranges just to make the equivalent of one bottle of orange juice from your grocery store. Not only is it more expensive, but it's also inconvenient and a hassle to be buying so much produce just to juice it and leave most of it behind.