Nivea In-shower Body Lotion

Discussion in Product Reviews started by jackiewbu • Apr 9, 2016.

1. jackiewbu

jackiewbuNew Member

Threads:
    I love this product! It's a lotion that you put on in the shower and rinse it of after washing your body! You use it just like body wash and it leaves your skin feeling amazing! It feels just like you applied lotion except it only takes about five seconds. This is perfect for those of you who wake up early and shower and just don't have time to lotion! They come in three types, one for really dry skin, one for dry skin and one for average skin. I highly recommend this, it works well for all skin types and is fast and easy!

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I liked this, but the issue for me is that it's harder to spread over the skin... To me it does the same effect as Dove body wash, but Dove lathers and spreads easily , and you can apply with a scrub. And it smells better! So I just prefer the Dove.

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to matters like this it is really just personal opinion. I know that I have always had issues with certain types of products, and even if the ingredients are the exact same something about the brand will not work with my skin or something like that. It just comes down to knowing what you can use and finding the best deals.

4. jackiewbu

jackiewbuNew Member

Threads:
    @isabbbela@isabbbela I also use Dove's body wash with it. Maybe it was hard to spread because you're supposed to use it after cleansing. Maybe try washing your body with Dove and then using the lotion. Or if you're running late and need to speed up your shower you can just mix the two on a loofa and then just rinse! That's what I usually do.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I likewise use Dove body wash in lieu of Dove soap sometimes. Dove products have really great moisturizing properties, which explains why they're often so difficult to rinse. I tried using Nivea in the past, lotion and deodorant to be specific. The products were good but they're a bit more pricey than Dove, though. It's my first time hearing of the in-shower body lotion. I'd be willing to try it in the future as it seems to save you time and money and you can even forgo putting on lotion before getting to work since it's like a lotion-body wash rolled into one.