No Breakfast

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Gad • Jun 15, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    Well, everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal. And I agree with that. Because since the moment you wake up, you need a lot of energy for the upcoming daily activities, and you should eat as much as you want for breakfast since you are going to burn the most of it throughout the day.

2. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    I usually skip breakfast, and sometimes even lunch. Not because I've gone broke, but because I've been doing intermittent fasting as part of my lifestyle. It keeps me fit and it helps me save up money. It's only hard once you're new and you're still getting the hang of things, but once you do, it feels easier that you think. I've been doing it for months and I've never had a problem with it because I know it's a part of my routine.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    You should never skip your breakfast. If you have to let go of one meal due to any reason, then skip your dinner. I used to skip breakfast a lot but then I was advised to eat something for breakfast at least. Breakfast should be the most important meal of your day. This is because it gives you energy to carry on your daily chores. As the saying goes - Have a King's breakfast, A Queens's lunch and a beggars dinner.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    No, since breakfast is the most impotant meal of the day, it gives you the strength to do the day's activities. If I got suddenly fired and I must save my money then I would stop buying junk food and soda and have the cable tv disconnected so that I will have less bills to pay.