No more money

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Adeal4u • May 5, 2012.

1. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Yeah I think that would interesting to think about. Having money there in your hands gives you the urge to spend it. If its online or has a card. Your less likely to over spend. If i had 100$ cash or 100$ on a card. I'd probably spend less if it was on the card. Thats just me though.

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Well, there would be no way in getting around income taxes if it was all digital. There would be a record of every transaction so those trying to dodge Uncle Sam would get caught for sure!

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I'd have any problem with the transaction from paper to digital. Sure it may take some time to adjust, but I think it'd be safer and more convenient for people to have everything on hand online.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pay must bills online and use my debit card for all purchases. I have to remind myself to have cash in my pocket.

5. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I rarely carry cash, I always use my debit. But definitely wouldn't be a good idea. I need to see physical money sometimes.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    If that happens now, I will really have a problem because all my money is in my paypal and liberty reserve account and not in my credit card. But then I'd still be happy because somehow I already knew these things, you know, payment processors and credit cards unlike those people in other parts of the world.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I can live with it I guess but I don't really like it. I would prefer holding real money rather than a card. I guess its because of the great feeling you have when you are holding a lot of cash and also the smell of money.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would like the idea of digital money, because computers are prone to glitches and are susceptible to being hacked, so my overall balance could get screwed up. So I would still prefer tangible money to digital money, if ever that happens.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't have a problem at all. I rarely use cash.. I wasn't even aware when a brand new bill came out lol.

10. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    NO WAY! Some small shops only take cash. This would kill the economy because you think stores are paying high fees now to sponsor credit card processing? Wait till the credit card companies are the only game in town! Then they'll charge stores more to allow customers to use their visa, master card, or american express. And that cost will be passed on to us, the consumer! And what happens when you go into a store and the credit card processing machine is broken??? Which happens a lot more than you'd think!

11. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would mind this.
    I pretty much only use my credit card rather than having actual cash because I can get very disorganized with all the change and loose coins. I like having everything on one sleek card.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like that idea I rather keep things the way they are so yeah i'd have a problem with that lol

13. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I would have a major problem with this. Also, the government does not have the power (at least based on Constitution, which seems to be stepped on all the time anyway) to do something like that. I personally like having physical money, even more than credit cards.

14. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    The problem with digital money is when you purchase a home, or apply for any type of loan through the bank, you must repay REAL money to the financial institution that loaned you DIGITAL money. In other words, they simply typed $50,000 into your account without actually having $50,000 cash in the bank. It's one of the biggest bank scams in the history of Central Banks. It's called, "Fractional-reserve banking."

By law, any bank only has to retain 10% of the funds that it loans you. Therefore, the $50,000 they loaned you, they only need to keep $5000 of that amount in the bank. The other $45,000 is loaned to other customers, at interest, which means they are getting a hell-of-a-return on your investment, that you see as a loan. The remainder of customer-deposited funds are used to fund investments or loans that the bank makes to OTHER CUSTOMERS.

What this means is that your money has no value. The same thing applies for a home loan. You apply for a home loan, qualify for a $200-$300,000 home; live in the home for a few years, lose it, then it belongs to the bank. Guess what, the bank never owned the home to begin with, but they turn around and sell it to someone else, and the scam starts all over again.

This is why we need to stand together and fight the Federal Reserve Banks, Central Banks across the globe, International Bankers, and WAR.

Your government, doesn't matter which one, but especially the American government, is running, and has been running for the past couple of centuries, a COLOSSAL PONZI SCHEME.

Esoteric scholar, Jordan Maxwell, stated, "The more you educate yourself, the more you understand where things come from, the more obvious things become, and you begin to see lies everywhere."

As a global society, we need to wake up. We need to study. Here's what I ask you intelligent people to study:

- The various systems of government.
    - The Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church.
    - The origins of religion.
    - American politics.
    - The role of the Federal Reserve Bank and Central Banks throughout the world.
    - The Rockefellers and the Rothschild families.
    - The laws of physics (just a brief understanding of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Energy, and Zero-Point-Energy)
    - A basic understanding of cosmology - the stars, planets, galaxies, string theories, dark matter, and quantum physics.

Set aside 3-4 months, a few hours per week, to study the aforementioned elements. If you don't want to look all over the web to find this information, I've assembled as much as I can, on my website,

. At least 2-3 times per week I'm adding more facts, documents, and data.

We have to READ, READ, READ, in order to understand what is happening to us. We are allowing about 300 greedy, sinister, manipulative men, to pull the wool over the eyes of 7 billion people. It's time to WAKE UP!

[video=youtube_share;G9IH-XKQpOI]http://youtu.be/G9IH-XKQpOI[/video]

#34May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  15. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    I really couldn't say until' it really actually happens.