No Tracking Number After 2 Weeks Buying From Ebay China

Discussion in Online Shopping started by DrRipley • Oct 23, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Was it Ferrous Sulphate? That is what they gave me, and they are way too strong for my stomach, especially since I had some of my bowels removed along wit my appendix when I was young. but doctors don't pay attention to past health history and did not consider it, hence still prescribing me those tablets. Anemia will manifest itself in different ways. There are many symptoms, and you are lucky that being pale was your only symptom. :)

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, Yeah the doctor just looked at the whites of my eyes and prescribed Iberet if I remember correctly. Maybe your anemia is a bit serious and mine is mild only?

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    That might be the case. I am not sure. I have had low iron for quite a few years now,and that may be why my immune system isn't as strong as it could be, and also why I get out of breath so easily, despite being slender. I had thought I was unfit, but I just have low iron, and no cells to carry the blood and oxygen around my body efficiently. I have never heard of Iberet. I am going to look into it because it may be something I can stomach instead of the sulphate. :)

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I totally agree! You have to be very careful with anything coming out of China, because as much as I hate to say it, you just never know how genuine it is. Plus there's the small matter of the heavily delayed deliveries or no deliveries at all. I have a few friends who've had horrible experiences on eBay with sellers from China/ Hong Kong, we've had a horrible experience with an eBay buyer from that neck of the woods, and I've had some drama with a so-called online clothing wholesaler from China. So I'm very nervous to have any dealings with that part of the world.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, Yeah go ahead and take a look at it, it might be better than the ones that your doctor prescribed. I never felt different as I was on that tablet.

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    After doing some research, it seems like a multivitamin supplement, to help prevent deficiencies. It seems good, but I would like to get all of my nutrients through food these days, rather than have to get them through medication. I don't think that they prescribed me that because my deficiency was really bad and I have always suffered from it.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, I see, I was also told to drink lots of coconut juice to help with my anemia, so you might want to start drinking coconut juice too?

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    Thank you for the information :) I drink coconut water, which is more or less coconut juice right? I have been buying the organic coconut water, and it is rich in vitamin C, which helps the iron to be absorbed into the body much easier. There is no ion in the coconut water itself. They will also tell you to drink orange juice after, because of the vitamin C content.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, Yes I meant coconut water, the ones from the fruit itself. We have lots of that here in the Philippines and they can be pretty cheap too, I just don't know there in the UK. I think the ones directly from the fruit would be best.

10. DreekLass

Threads:
    Well on the carton it says that the coconut water is directly from the coconut. The tagline for the drink is something like:' Like sipping through a straw directly from a coconut.' But you can never trust these companies. They always make all of these claims and then when you do a big of research, it is discovered that they were lying.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, That's so true, so you really have to be quite observant and do your research. It would be better to buy the fruit instead and have it cut by the vendor so that you can be assured of the quality and purity of the water.

12. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    I wear eyeglasses called 'reader's that you can buy cheaply at most retail stores. One time, I found some on eBay being sold by a seller in China. The price was right and the seller had good reviews. So, I put in my order and expected to get a tracking number. I didn't, so I contacted the seller and was informed there would be no tracking number, but the item had been shipped out the day after I ordered it, and I would receive it in 'such and such' a time.

I was not convinced, but decided not to worry about it. The glasses came earlier than the seller predicted and were of such high quality, I would buy from them again, if I need to do so. So, my experience was a good one.