Nokia N1 Tablet

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by troutski • Jan 18, 2015.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Nokia N1 Tablet is available in limited quantities, and 20,000 units sold out immediately. China is the tablet's biggest market since Foxconn is producing the tablet and simply licensed Nokia's name for the device. It's going to be released worldwide, too, though. It boasts some high end specs, including a beautiful screen. It's also the first tablet to use USB Type-C connectors, which means the USB connector is reversible and pugs in either side up.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds fantastic! I've always really liked Nokia phones for their ease of use :) I'd definitely consider a Nokia tablet, for sure. Well, if my Kindle Fire were to pack up (touch wood) because I love it!

3. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    I did hear a bit about the sale numbers on this, but admittedly I'm not much of a tablet fan. All that really came to mind was how the mighty have fallen. That aside, I'm really hoping they re-enter the mobile phone space and I believe their agreement with Microsoft ends either this year or next. I'm excited at the prospect of them releasing an Android device.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got to use a tablet the other day for a few hours, and it wasn't that great of an experience. I mean, I have a 2.5-pound laptop that's easily portable. The tablet just felt a little annoying to use. I'd much rather have a hybrid tablet-laptop like the Yoga Pro tablet or the Microsoft Surface Pro. I guess I need the added power and the option for an attachable keyboard.