Nomorerack

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by AngelicDevilTel • Jan 31, 2015.

1. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    So I've only really had one order through this site and it was relatively easy; I loved the prices and I am constantly seeing stuff that I would want in the future once I really have the money to spare. As far as I can tell the quality of the items is okay so I like it.

Has anyone else used this site?

If not, its basically an online eshop kinda like Amazon but the products are heavily discounted, so you're getting great deals. Sometimes they will give you credits worth $10 off your purchase to entice you to buy from the site.

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I check Nomorerack often to see what they offer, I think I even get a weekly email, but as of yet I haven't purchased anything. Anything that has caught my interest on there would have been an impulse buy, not really a necessity, so I checked other sites to compare prices before making any purchase. The advertised prices seem to be great, but a quick Google search of the actual product shows you really aren't saving that much money.

3. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Thank you so much for letting us know about this site, I'm definitely going to check it out! I've been using Amazon and eBay a lot lately, which is great, but I want something a tiny bit more reliable. Sometimes the items from eBay don't even come to me until 2 weeks later. I think nomorerack would be more professional and a better site to get deals on. Plus, it'd be cool to save money on shipping since on Amazon and eBay you often have to pay separate shipping for each item!

4. LadyMama

LadyMamaNew Member

Threads:
    I love this site. I have bought perfume, pants, headsets, a robe and socks from Nomorerack. It's really easy to navigate and earn points too. I referred some friends and family and for each person that signed up it I got spending money. I used the money from people signing up to do my Christmas shopping.

5. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that is a lot of stuff
    A good way to get Christmas shopping done too.
    I love the three hour windows where the shipping is free, I usually go and browse during that time lol. Although $2 isn't expensive for shipping by any means.
    I plan to do more shopping on nomorerack though depending on what I find. Maybe I will find a DSLR that catches my eye.