Nose black heads

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Libragirl67 • May 10, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have any natural solutions or beauty masks to exfoliate black heads on the nose? I woud like something that is all natural and not to abbrasive. Any suggestions?

2. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I use Dermologica facial scrub. OK, so it's not 100% 'natural' ingredients, but there are no nasties in there like parabens. And that's good enough for me.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could try a natural face scrub using oats and natural yoghurt. You could even use salt, it will help clean the skin and draw out any infection underneath the surface of your skin. Salt is a great option for natural beauty remedies.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm wondering if this is useful for whiteheads as well? I don't know what the difference is (except the color, obviously).

5. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    The body shop sells a seaweed toner (there's a mask and moisturizer too) that really cleans out your pores. After using it for a week I could see a difference in the appearance of blackheads on my face. It is reasonably gentle as well and won't irritate your skin.

6. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    If you are brewing coffee, you may use the used coffee grounds as a facial scrub instead of throwing it away. Mix the used coffee grounds to your facial wash and scrub it in our nose. Do not use the grounds without mixing it to the facial wash for the grounds alone are abbrassive. The scrub effect will get rid of the black heads.

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm told that mixing the coffee grounds with coconut oil is also good, but I'd be wary of applying oil to the face... what do you think?

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do your blackheads really disappear just by scrubbing those stuff on your face? In my experience I just use a blackhead extractor to get them out of my face, it's effective and it doesn't really harm your face.

9. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I use Biore strips to keep the pores from getting clogged. Only on my nose, though; they're painful elsewhere on the face.

10. crazycroc

crazycrocMember

Threads:
    I've also tried using them on the chin and it wasn't too bad.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Look up Biore strips.. not good for your skin at all. I use lemon juice for the natural way (keep up with it though) and a good BHA product for the not so natural approach. Both very effective for me.

12. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I know from experience that lemon juice and also apple cider vinegar are awesome for generally controlling acne, but I don't know how much use they'd be at actually getting rid of a blackhead once it's formed.

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I've always had a problem with them and lemon juice used consistently, does dissolve whatever is in there. With everything though, we're all different.. it works for me when I keep up with it. Totally forgot to mention apple cider vinegar too.. great stuff, I always have it stocked in my bathroom :)

14. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I also have this problem, and i am surprised at the amount of solutions that exist. Now i just need to find out which one will work out for me, or work at all.

15. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend to try a very natural method to getting rid of those stubborn black heads.
    That method is to get a good sized portion of honey and lemon juice. First wash your face with a scrub and then put some lemon juice all over your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Then apply honey as the last layer and let it sit for about ten minutes. After that wash everything off with cold water,