Nsync Or Backstreet Boys?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by angelicagapit • Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    My friends and I had quite a big debate on this certain question.

Which band do you guys prefer, NSync or the Backstreet Boys? And why?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The question is so old school, but it makes me smile. How long has it been since I was a fan of either group and listened to my friends argue about which boy band is hotter or more appealing. Personally, I can't choose. I think both bands are great. They have their own styles and have more or less similar genres of music.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Same here, I'm torn! Although I believe Backstreet Boys have the edge musically, my love and loyalty lies with Justin Timberlake; I love that man. He just keeps getting better with age! So on that basis, I honestly have to say they're level pegging!

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I was actually watching Backstreet Boys videos yesterday, so it's funny to stumble upon this question. NSYNC were good, but as I look back now I seem to remember more Backstreet Boys songs. It's always been that way.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Joey Fatone is fine! NSYNC had better sounds and Joey Fatone is fine. Backstreet Boys reminded me of NKOTB. Joey Fatone...*drools*. He should have been lead singer but I'll accept that he's now an official food show host. However, it would be nice if they had a reunion.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did listen to BSB back then and I have one of their songs on my phone but I never liked them that much. On the other hand, I was obsessed with Nsync's music. I'm not sure what it is exactly about their music because they're both boy bands so they have a similar vibe but I agree I think it helps that they have a better sound. BSB is just overall bland to me I guess.

7. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Only one member of the Backstreet Boys could actually sing and that was Brian. The other dudes just barely carried the tune. All five members of NSYNC could sing, so that alone made them the better group for me. I also liked their songs and albums more than I did Backstreet.

Having said that, Joey McIntyre and Jordan Knight sing better than all of them.

8. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow. Now those are bands which I have not heard in a long time. Definitely a tough call, but I would go with Backstreet Boys, if I'm not wrong they had more hit singles.

9. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I liked both, but I was a Backstreet girl. Thing is, even back then, I would have had to admit that some of NSYNC’s singles kicked BSB’s ass, especially when they started pulling out the big guns with their producers and songwriters. Some of the later singles stand up better to the test of time as a result. Come on, how are you gonna argue with the Neptunes? That said, BSB had the far superior romantic tunes. In retrospect, it was really a draw.

Justin Timberlake though...

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer BSB than N' Sync, but I have both of their albums. I think BSB was the bigger boy band though and they were more popular. For me, N' Sync was only 2nd rate as compared to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.