Nutribullet

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ReishiSpore • May 6, 2013.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I'm really not a fan of either the NB or the MB. If I need a juicer I'm going to shell out the cash for an Omega Nutrition Center Juicer. It came with a 5 year warranty and I've had it over that. Works as well as it did the first day I bought. Great nutritional value and thorough extraction. Cleaning is not difficult either.

2. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I own the Nutribullet (although I bought it under a different name) and it works like it is supposed to. They always advertise it like something amazing but it's actually just a normal product. It's not amazing but it gets the job done and I use it for all kinds of things.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As I mentioned, I have both a Ninja and a Magic Bullet. If you have blenders, do you actually need a juicer? Can you just take juice recipes and put the same fruits in a blender instead to make a smoothie?
    I'm debating whether to buy an actual juicer or just put produce in the blender and drink it. Juicers are expensive so I don't want to buy one if I can get the same benefits from blending vegetables.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So I just went and read a few articles online about blending VS juicing. Blending gives you more fiber, but it fills you up, so you consume fewer vegetables by volume. Juicing gives you more nutrients and gives your digestive system a break, but it doesn't give you fiber. Most of the articles agree that you need both a blender and a juicer. I guess I'll eventually get a juicer.

5. Infamouz

InfamouzNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with everyone about the issue of the NutriBullet leaking. Besides that, I really enjoy it because I make small meals and it is a great tool to blend my vegetables. I don't use it as often as I should for smoothies and its intended purpose of being healthier, but I definitely get my use out of it. It is one of my most helpful cooking tools and I enjoy that I don't have to clean a huge blender. It is as easy as washing a glass.

6. danderson239

danderson239New Member

Threads:
    I love this product! I really want to get my full servings of fruits and veggies every day, but I struggle sometimes to work veggies into my meals. By making these shakes, I can sneak in a few servings of spinach with fruit and it tastes amazing!

7. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the reviews everyone. I have been debating getting an appliance of this type for a while now. A friend of mine swears by his magic bullet. My main hesitation is that I am not sure I need yet another kitchen appliance. Based on the comments here, and my friend's recommendation, I think I will definitely take a serious look.

8. 57spotty

57spottyNew Member

Threads:
    i had it for 5 seconds and it broke, i was so mad. i ended up buying a Vitamix, it actually works like its supposed to!