Nuwave Oven

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Heather S • Oct 29, 2014.

1. Heather S

Heather SNew Member

Threads:
    I was pretty skeptical at first watching and reading reviews on the Nuwave. A whole turkey? There's no way an appliance that fits on my counter can fit a turkey and thoroughly cook it. It proved me wrong in the best way possible. The turkey I made in the Nuwave came out to be the juiciest, most delicious one I've ever cooked (and I've made my fair share of birds.) Not only is it tastier, but it's also healthier as the bottom pan collects all the fat and drippings when you cook in the Nuwave. You can do pretty much anything with the Nuwave, it's replaced my oven and microwave, as well as the stove top most days. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're the type that enjoys the "set it and forget it" kind of meals. It's simple and easy to use, and well worth it's cost considering all it can do.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    The Nuwave looks interesting, but I just saw a turkey fryer by Masterbuilt that I have to have. Not only does it fry, but it boils and steams, so I will be able to gorge on seafood and die a very happy person. They are selling it on QVC and I've been holding off on buying it, but I'll probably break any day now. But, I'm glad your Nuwave produced a juicy turkey, that's the whole point.

3. kwriter93

kwriter93Member

Threads:
    I've seen this advertised before on late night infomercials (don't ask why I watch those things lol), and I really didn't believe it would work like they said. I was really really skeptical of it. Now that I've seen someone else use it and confirm that it wasn't all lies, I might just get myself one now. Or, I might get it when I move into a bigger house, my living spaces are far too small for another appliance right now. I am one of those that like to "set it and forget it" though, this is going to be hard to pass up until the time comes.