Oak Farms Ice Cream

Discussion in Product Reviews started by E.Mil • Jun 24, 2015.

1. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    With Blue Bell not being in stores right now I have been looking for ice cream that had a taste similar to Blue Bell. I tried so many but I was left disappointed. Oak Farms was on sale at my local Albertson's for 2 for 5 so I decided to try it and I'm glad I did. This is the closest ice cream to Blue Bell and it is delicious. I purchased the cookies n cream and the homemade vanilla and they were good. I will definitely purchase this ice cream again.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm glad you posted this. I also love Blue Bell, but not enough to go searching on Craigslist for black market Blue Bell ice cream with possible listeria, so I've also been in the market for a substitute. I'll have to see if my local stores carry Oak Farms, and will try it out.

3. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I've been taking the Blue Bell recall so hard right now since it was my childhood go-to brand, and I have not yet been able to find a close substitute. Thanks for the review! I will definitely try this ice cream now, though I'm sure it doesn't quite compare to the delicious listeria-ridden Blue Bell.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    We have been in the same boat as you! It's so sad to walk down the frozen food aisle and not see the blue bell ice cream. At first, the shelves where it was normally stocked were just wide open spaces. Now I notice most stores have rearranged product so that there isn't even a space for it anymore. I'll have to try Oak Farms.