Obama wins the election, your thoughts?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by TheMightyEddy • Nov 7, 2012.

1. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am very pleased he won. I think we would have been doomed if Romney won, he just didn't seem genuine. He always lied and even when he was caught in his lies people were still on his side. But they didn't care they were hateful and racist towards Obama and his family and wanted them gone from the start. Even though did good things people still will label him as the worst president ever, doesn't matter what he does.

2. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    I'm glad that obama got reelected i think a lot of people had high expectations on him the first term that was to hard for him to achieve in just one term. I think he will do all that he can this time around i think he heard our cry.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think he is a better choice than Romney, but personally I think they're all the same anyway. Politicians are all the same, they will promise you things but in the end their boss isn't you, it's corporations with money, which is very wrong because people make countries, not corporations. Just to clear it up, I don't think of them as bad people or evil, just that the system is flawed and it would take a real "rebel" type of politician to shake things up, and I have yet to see one win.

4. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Obama over promised but under-delivered in term #1 because the Republicans were insistent that he had no major successes. Now that he's won a second term, he can just slap them around if they get in his way.