Ocean State Job Lots

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RomanAnthonysMama • Mar 6, 2014.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Do you guys have any of these in your area(s)? We just got one put in a little bit ago, and I really like it! They have brand name clothes for five dollars or less. They also have some awesome sunglasses for only two dollars each! You can also find discount makeup there that comes from some really good brands. I bought 2 shirts and a pair of sunglasses there the other day, and the total was less than ten dollars. That's a deal if you ask me! They sell everything from clothes to food to household appliances. I'm so glad they finally put one around here, because it used to be the highlight of my trip when I would visit my aunt next door since she had one down the street!

2. Jennyflower81

Jennyflower81New Member

Threads:
    Hi. Yes, I have lived in Rhode Island all of my life and we have always had Ocean State Job Lots in our area. I have found that it can save you some money by shopping there. One thing that is cheap there is the food, which is sometime hit-or-miss in terms of quality. Some of the foods are strange brand names that I'm not familiar with, but others are brands I know that I love. I'll stock up on non-perishable goods when I go there, especially baking goods and spices. Also, the location in Woonsocket has a giant display of Bob's Red Mill products, which I love, and they are cheaper than at the grocery store. Some other cheap items I have found there are: items for gift wrapping and greeting cards, kid's toys, gardening tools and accessories, small appliances, really warm socks, cutlery and a cutting board, and windshield wipers. I go there with my family and we are able to find good quality stuff that is fairly inexpensive. They always have seasonal items, so its great to shop there for say, Halloween or Christmas products. The staff is usually polite and helpful. I find it a pleasure to shop there.