Office Depot Rewards Program

Discussion in Office Supplies started by steph84 • May 22, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I joined the Office Deport loyalty program and already received a coupon for $17. I didn't realize how much I like to shop there I guess. I was able to use that towards buying new ink. This is one program that you should definitely consider joining if you shop there often.

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Have you priced your ink on Amazon yet? I've found that it's much cheaper buying there.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I am already a member. Be prepared to receive lots of coupons to drive you right back into the store. I have never regretted joining their program and I've managed to save a lot of money with them through the program. I like Office Depot more than I like Staples, but the latter seems to be more prevalent across the country.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Staples more than Office Depot because their stationery has more fashion styles to make you want to spend your money. The planners and journals are so pretty, I just walk around the store looking at the pretty journals and planners and often give them as gifts.

5. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    I love the rewards program at Office Depot. I have a business rewards card (registered through my old restaurant manager job) that I use to get my school supplies (which is a LOT... you wouldn't believe how much paper I use!) and home office supplies. Plus, it's the only office supply store in my town, so unless I want to drive 30 minutes to get to a Staples, I don't have many options...

But I also love their variety of high quality equipment... While I wouldn't buy a computer there (I prefer to build my own PCs) I purchase all printers, calculators, and business supply (cash registers, etc) there, because they are firm in their return policy. If I'm not satisfied with my product I've never had a problem returning it. That in itself is a wonderful reward.