OfficeMax Huge Discount - Chairs, L Desks, Headphones, Fax Machines

Discussion in Hot Deals started by EvanCross19 • Sep 11, 2014.

1. EvanCross19

EvanCross19Member

Threads:
    Officemax is offering a huge discount on many of your regular home office items. Some of the deals included are a Brother 575 Thermal Fax Machine for $19.99 (was $59.99), White Logitech UE 4000 On-ear headphones for $14.99 (was $99.99), Realspace Megellan Performance L desk and Hutch Bundle for $369 (was $519.98), and last but not least, a Brenton Studio Ariel chair offered in either black or brown for $49.99 (was $99.99).

The deal on the fax machine is unbelievable. $20 for a fax machine that looks like this?!?:

u7mYBE2.

I just started working from home for a call center, so personally, I'm excited about the Logitech headphones for only $14.99:

SzGyu5y.

I could really use the L-desk, but it's something I'll have to put off until I save up some more money. The chair on ther hand, at only $49.99, I may be able to pull:

pXiNoOe.

So head on over to officemax.com where you will find these sweet deals and others.

Disclosure: I am in no way affiliated with officemax. I personally think these are great deals and am looking forward to purchasing some items listed here in the near future!