Ogrenic The Non Stick Pan that doesn't Sick

Discussion in Product Reviews started by pafjlh • Jan 7, 2013.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Last month I ask if anyone had used the Orgrenic frying pan and if it did live up to its hype. Well, I'm here to report that I got an Orgrenic pan for Christmas and I can tell you now whether it does live up to its hype. The answer is yes it does, in fact this pan is down right amazing. Yes, I know there have been negative reviews about this product online, but I have to wonder how these people are using this pan and if they are following the instructions.:confused:

Yes, this pan does have instructions, specific instructions that have to be followed before the pan is ever used. The instructions tell you to put cooking only (oil not spray) into the bottom of the pan, then place it on the burner. You keep the pan on the burner till the oil starts to bubble then you remove it let it cool down then remove the oil and wipe the pan. You don't clean the oil residue out of the pan but leave it in there. This process is to be done with the pan every three to four months. Anyway, we followed these instructions to the letter and are amazed on how well this pan works. Nothing does stick to it,and cleaning it up is so easy.;) Anyway I can highly recommend the Orgrenic frying pan. In fact, I would now love to own the smaller version of the pan that is out there.

#1Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I wondered about these pans so I appreciate your post. I had been wanting to get one for my mom. After reading your review, I may go ahead and get her one for her birthday. I'll be sure to let her know that it is important to follow their directions in order for them to work properly. Thanks for the share!

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why is the pan named Orgenic? Is it made from natural materials? I'm assuming it doesn't have a teflon coating if you need to season it. Non-stick pans with a Teflon coating are an abomination, very harmful to human health.

How much are they and what is it made of?

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was curious about these no stick pans. My mother was also asking about these pans. She really likes non stick pans. I prefer cast iron or stainless steel.

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Is this Orgrenic or Orgreenic? The same ones they sell at Walmart? I wondered about these. I have heard many mixed stories with these. I heard if you don't season it correctly, ( I believe this is the major problem most people are doing) that it will work a few times then it stops. Once it stops you can't re-season it so to speak. I am still on the border of buying one or not.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Re: Orgrenic

Orgrenic is made of ceramic and not Teflon. I am so with you about Teflon it is an abomination, and it does stick. I still have a few Teflon pans, and I would like nothing more then to replace them with Orgrenic. As for the cost of Orgrenic, it varies, according the commercial on the product it will run about twenty dollars plus shipping. This however, includes two ten inch pans and a knife made from the same material. So it can be a good investment with all these pieces. The one we have was bought in a catalog for around ten dollars plus shipping, but it was only one pan.

7. Mochaisis

MochaisisNew Member

Threads:
    I actually bought the OrGreenic Non-stick frying pan a few months ago while shopping at CVS. I can't tell you how impressed I've been with it's performance thus far. I have cooked a little of everything with it, including honey turkey bacon and some very cheesy eggs. In my old frying pan, the eggs alone would have been an absolute mess, but the ease of cooking them was an absolute joy. They literally just slid from pan to plate, and I didn't even need a spatula. There was no sticky, goopy cheese left in the pan, and cleaning it was a slice of heaven compared to prior experiences I've had. i'm always a bit wary of the "As Seen on TV" section of the store, but in this case, I am so happy with my purchase, I think I'll buy one more.