Old Lady and IPad2

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by teamrose • Oct 12, 2012.

1. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    I was thinking about getting an IPad, or some cheap imitation IPad...but I really didn't need it.....so I didn't bother

Then, I went to a Realtors meeting tonight, because I'm a Realtor.

They had a raffle....and I won an IPad2! (The other prizes were locks. Yoohoo!!!)

I was looking for the instruction book, but it doesn't come with one. It just says to turn it on and follow the instructions on the screen.

Oy vey......how the world has changed. I just called Apple and I have an appointment to meet with a genius on Saturday. I'm not sure if you're aware ...at the Apple stores they have people called "geniuses" to help with the products.

This may be common knowledge....or maybe nobody knows unless you frequent The Apple store. I didn't know this until 2 months ago when I had to take a visiting relative to Apple.

Expect some very challenging questions from me soon.

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know of the existence of these assistants called "geniuses", it´s a curious fact. I must admit it: that name sounds pretentious, but it's part of their marketing and operating as a corporation. Congratulations on your good fortune that you had to win this nice prize. I don't need an iPad, but if it's a gift or a prize, will be well received. I hope you can enjoy each of the features. Good luck with the genius. :p

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Congratulations! That is a great win. You are going to love it. Its easier to use than you think. Its just like a phone only bigger and easier to see. The genius's at the Mac store will really be helpful. They are always really nice and very knowledgable. I am really happy for you! I am still saving for mine.