Old Navy Flip Flops

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rosyrain • Jun 22, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    It is that time of year again where Old Navy is practically giving away their flip flops. I buy them for my daughter every year, but I can't wear them because they hurt my feet. I bought her 2 pairs the other day for $5. What is your opinion of these flip flops?

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I remember I had bought a silver-colored one a long time ago and noted how much I loved it! It's not one that would last a long time but then again...the price is super cheap!

Too bad there isn't an Old Navy in my area; I may have to stop into a store the next time I'm in the next town over, or even just order online. Thanks for the reminder!

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    You could probably purchase some online if you like them so much. I think they run online specials that are about the same as in store, you would just have the shipping costs to deal with, so the sale might not be as good of a deal unless you were able to somehow take advantage of free shipping.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    $5 seems like a fantastic deal! I'll link to a thread which Zyni posted a couple of days ago which includes a fantastic hack for when the toe-post becomes free from the sole.

5. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I like buying those because then you are able to buy a bunch so that you have a bunch of colors to choose from. I mean you can't go wrong with some cheap flip flops that you can just wear around. I have never been to Old Navy when they had this sale though :( I have always wanted to go a get some of their flip flops. They always seemed like they sold some pretty good ones.

6. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I always wait for $1 flip flop days and then stock up for the family in a variety of colors. I marked the day on my calender every year so that I don't miss it.

7. lalacrazy

lalacrazyNew Member

Threads:
    I love them! There are so many colors to choose from and they are very inexpensive. For being so cheap I find that they last me quite a bit of time, I wore them to class for most of the year and they held up really well. But, I also find that if I wear them for long periods of time the straps will hurt my feel. So I only wear them for a couple of hours, but they really are great before the pain comes in.

8. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Dang, it’s not open in our area yet. I’ve had a pair of their flip flops for something like six years and only now are they starting to fall apart on me. Granted, I only wear them as far as my newspaper box so I figure they probably would have worn out by now if I wore them more regularly. Maybe there’ll be another sale by the time Old Navy officially opens here.

9. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I think you pretty much get what you pay for. Its cool that they are priced so low. But lets be honest theyre not exactly of the best quality are they? Ive bought some before as a much cheaper option compared to Nike and Under Armor.

10. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, $5 for flip flops sounds like a great deal. Of course it also depends on the quality. I keep hearing good stuff about Old Navy. I never saw it anywhere in England, and we certainly don't have it here in Botswana. But I just had a quick look at the site, and I like what I see for casual wear. I hope they ship to Botswana :)