Old Navy Online Discount

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by bms00 • Sep 9, 2016.

1. bms00

bms00Member

Threads:
    Whenever you order from Old Navy, it's a good idea to sign up to their email list as a new subscriber to get 30% off. I get a new email address each time through 10minutemail.com. They should send a discount code within a few minutes.

The 30% new subscriber discount usually (but not always) will stack with their other "percent off" promotions as well. Combining both promotions, you can often get items for more than 50% off.

2. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    So if I stack up to a 200 percent, could I still pay a minimum amount for the item I may be interested in? It sounds quite weird, but could be a good deal get ahold of.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Old Navy has excellent discounts! I used to go in the store instead of online, but got really nice jeans and shirts for a fraction of the original price. Not to mention they have such a wide variety of jeans and pants, it’s amazing!

I highly recommend going to Old Navy for items on sale.

4. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that post. I didn't know about the email discount. I will be sure to do that from now on. Any time you can save a bit of money buying online, you must do it. It all adds up in the end.

5. MomOfThree1980

MomOfThree1980New Member

Threads:
    I wish I knew this before I went and ordered workout clothes from them the other week!