Oldest Toy You Still Own from Childhood?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by luigi • Jul 18, 2014.

1. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    The oldest toy I have from my childhood is a Fisher Price wind up clock and radio. You could set the clock to anytime and the radio part was wind up and would play hickory dickory dock. On the back of it were the words to the song and pictures of the mouse running up the clock. It had a handle on it and a spring antennae with a piece of wood on top of it. I also have some of my stuffed animals and a small doll. I have a small kitchen cupboard, table and chairs, and a doll bed that was my mother's when she was young. The doll bed must be at least 60 years old. I will pass these down to my children and they can pass them on to theirs.

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I have two teddy bears. One I had since I was 5 years old. It is big and brown. It was bigger than me when I got it. I have pictures of it. Then I have a smaller white teddy bear that I got as a present when I was 8 years old.
    They both mena a lot to me.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have any of my old toys. They are all long gone. Given away to some other child. I do remember having a doll (I called her Seema). I had many other dolls, but she was my favorite. I loved her a lot and took her to bed with me. But, after I grew up, maybe 14-15 year old, my mother gave her away to some other kid.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I know that I stil have a lot of stuffed animals from my childhood that are at my parents house. At least the last that I know of them they were there, and I really hope that they have not gotten thrown out or anything.

5. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I still own this small 3-inch Pikachu plushie/keychain I got for my 3rd birthday. I remember I got a bunch of toys that day. It's a very vague memory but I do remember I got a lot of other Pokemon toys with it but sadly, that's all I have left of that day. I still have it and it's in fairly good conditions.

6. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I think my oldest toy that still functions well is my Nintendo NES which I had when I was around 6 or 7. It's around 22 years now and it's still okay to play with. Though it doesn't look clean anymore, it still does entertain me even if I do have a PC.