OldNavy.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SarahLizzie • May 21, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I love shopping on Oldnavy.com. Usually the website has a wider variety of sizes in stock, especially when it comes to the clearance items. If you do shopping in the clearance sections of the website, your an save a ton of money.

Every time I order from the website, my shipment either arrives a day early or right on time. Usually it arrives a day earlier than

I love the fact too, that if you need to return something for whatever reason, there are no questions asked. There was only one time I received the wrong tank top in an order I placed. When I contacted customer service, they paid for the item to be returned and then overnighted me the correct tank top at no additional charge. It is always a smooth, pleasant experience to purchase items from this website.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    This is really good to hear. We used to have an Old Navy outlet store not too far from where we live but it closed down a few years ago. They were a good place to buy things that were in season for a really good price. I don't know why but I never even thought of going to their website before. I will have to check it out. I am glad to hear that their shipping and customer service works so good, they are usually a problem on other websites. Thanks for sharing this.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I've ordered from Old Navy before and I have nothing bad to say about this company. They have a great selection of clothes to choose from, and it's affordable too. It's been a while since I shopped there because I've been busy. The last time I bought a bunch of clothes from them and it was less than $100. Old Navy has some of the most inexpensive clothes, but they sure do last a long time.

4. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Does this website offers free coupons or something like that ?

5. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    They have some great clearance deals on their site, and they send a lot of e-mail offers too. I got a bunch of maternity stuff for cheap, and some stuff for my daughter. I like the site too, but it can get dangerous! I usually find too many good deals! lol