Ollies Outlet

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Ke Gordon • Jan 15, 2017.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone use this retailer? They are quite a bit like Big Lots and are a closeout retailer. I think you can get some great discounts on there on certain items. I got a King Size sheet set for 15,00. Even though the sheets are very lightweight the qulity of them is not bad. I have seen other specials that are half the price of other stores. You can even save more with an Ollies discount store card.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love outlet stores, no matter the type of good. I guess I should not go that far because who knows what is out there, but they are usually some great places to find a deal and save some money.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You have to be careful with outlet stores, because some make up for the discount in goods with inferior products. If you know what you are looking for and what you are expecting to find, then outlet stores are a good benefit. Just don't be disappointed if the quality is not what you would find in a traditonal store.