Omega Juicer!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Moneypincher28 • Aug 6, 2012.

1. Moneypincher28

Moneypincher28New Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here tried the Omega Masticating Juicer? I've had one for about a year and absolutely love it! I use it every day to juice all my leafy greens and wheatgrass. Without my juicer, there's no way I would every get my daily intake for my leafy green vegetables. Juicing for me is the way to go as it makes is so convenient. And I love the Omega juicer because it has a low oxidation rate for leafy greens. I love juicing!

2. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I'm definitely going to have to check into this. I have a fairly cheap juicer, and it doesn't work as well as I would like it to. I'd give anything to have a great juicer.

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Never tried a masticating juicer before, although I've seen it in stores. Have only had citrus and traditional juicers to extract juice from fruit. But these won't work for greens like wheatgrass, I suppose. There was one on sale a while back - a manual wheatgrass juicer, but I didn't go for it. Was skeptical of how regularly I might come to use it, and where I'd stow it away when not in use. So, lazy me usually gets my green shots from the juice bar in town once a week.

4. Moneypincher28

Moneypincher28New Member

Threads:
    Yeah I originally made a purchase for a manual wheat grass juicer that I didn't even up using at all. I was so excited to have found the Omega juicer after I had already purchased the manual one that I ended up returning the manual juicer and took the plunge for the more expensive Omega juicer. I'm kind of a health nut so I wanted a top quality juicer.

5. chipsm

chipsmNew Member

Threads:
    I am using an Omega Vert 350 Juicer. It is great. I make vegie juice as well as fruit. One favorite is Cranberry, strawberry, Kiwi. It is not real sweet but the juice is good.
    Another is apple juice. The best juice so far has come from Honey Crisp apples. I just tried Galas but they are a little mushy but I found that if you run the juice through a strainer, the left over pupl is actually a great apple sauce. Natural apple sauce that is not cooked is full of good vitamins and enzymes that would be lost in cooked apple sauce.

6. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I haven't tried it out myself. But I did score one during black Friday on the cheap. Of course, it wasn't for myself, but a gift instead. I'm slowly considering just getting them something else and keeping the juicer for myself though.

7. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Where did you get yours? Did you get a good price?

My Mom is on a big juice kick lately and we can't find a decent priced juicer that actually works. Right now we have something that only does a half-decent job and already cost us 150$. Grrrr.