One Good Quality Pair Of Shoes Or Lots Of Cheap Pairs?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SLTE • Dec 12, 2015.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I would opt for 1 or 2 expensive pairs of shoes, then for heavy use, I would also buy 1 or 2 cheap ones so that they don't get worn out that easily with constant use. Those cheap rubber shoes can sometimes be durable.

2. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    A quality shoe is the best option, they might be little costly but they will run long and help you to walk comfortably. Even it's better if not choose cheap shoes because they might affect your health too. So, please just for sake of little money don't go for cheap shoes.

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    It is one good, sturdy and expensive pair of shoes for me and a few pairs of cheap ones so I don't get bored wearing the same shoes all the time. I like to wear different shoes for special occasions or get togethers and casual, comfortable ones for daily use.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a thread for practicality. I used to buy cheap leather shoes every year, particularly before Christmas. Sometimes I have to buy 2 pairs of shoes in a year because it easily breaks down. My wife gave me the idea that it is better to buy an expensive pair because aside from lasting longer, it also has class. Hmm, that's a nice one. Now I have 2 pairs that are both expensive. It's been more than 4 years already since I last bought a pair. That proves it is economical in terms of quality and design.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    AS far as quality of pair of shoes are concerned, there is no second thought for me to change from a good quality shoes. I remember one of my unforgettable experiences. I wanted to save money or my money wasn't enough to buy a good qualify kind of shoes. So I obliged myself to buy a cheap pair of shoes. And it didn't last long. It's a matter of month. The shoes were damaged. It got easily eroded. I threw it and bought another shoes, a quality one.

6. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    As a woman I like to have a variety of shoes but of course quality does matter to prevent my feet from hurting. To my surprise though all the cheap shoes I buy last me 6 or more months and to me that's okay because they were actually quite comfortable. Before I buy a pair I try them out first and make sure that they are well made. Cheap price doesn't always mean cheap quality I just have to check different stores to find cheap and good enough quality anything.

7. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually shop for class A shoes since I find them okay, they aren't that cheap but I buy a few pairs of them. I can buy around 3 pairs of shoes with the price of an authentic shoe. Most of the time I can use these shoes for 2 to 3 years before I throw them away. And I always go for skate shoes since they can take a good beating.

8. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I would definitely prefer to have a single pair of quality shoes instead of having a number of cheap pairs. The cheap ones may possibly become tattered, unattractive, and less comfortable in a short period of time which would cause you to acquire a replacement earlier than you would have wished to. In most instances, a better quality pair of shoe will easily not deteriorate and will maintain its attractiveness over a prolonged period of time,

9. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Certainly, one good pair is better than multiple cheap pairs. Shoes are something that needs to last and sustain you, especially if you move around daily. I walk a lot, so a good pair of shoes is a must. I can't imagine them breaking on my way to work or during work.

10. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of affordable quality shoes in our local malls which is a good thing. Since I always go for quality, I prefer to buy quality shoes and sandals that I can use for a long period of time instead of going for cheap ones with poor quality. I don't have tons of sandals nor shoes and I use the same pair of sandals (most of the time) whenever I go out and fortunately, they are still in good shape :)

11. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I opt for quality when it comes to shoes because although they may be expensive, since they're durable and can last for years, they turn out to be cheaper. However, I also keep one or two cheap but lovely shoes that I'd only use on a few occasions. They're pretty but I can't trust cheap shoes. I've had one embarrassing experience with a cheap pair of shoes in the past. It was a Korean type of cute shoes that I've only used for a week. The sole of the left shoe just came off and was left on the ground when I lifted my foot. I was just fortunate that there was a sidewalk vendor selling flip flops or I would have walked home barefooted. :eek:

12. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I'm so hard on my shoes and really should invest in a pair of good quality boots or shoes but when I walk into a fashion shop I see so many pairs that I like that I know if I want many pairs I will have to buy them cheap.

It's definitely not good to buy lots of cheap pairs because they usually don't last very long even though you might not wear them as much. This winter I will buy a pair of good quality boots and hope they last the whole winter.