One Of The Most Useful Infomercials You Seen?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 18, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Have any of you seen a particular infomercial that had a product you quickly fell in love with and had to have? A product that actually helped you out some point in your life saving either time, money or giving you protection?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One in particular that caught my attention right away, it's Sani Sticks. I like to have my drains clean and not smelly always. I saw the infomercial and was interested in it. I did a little research on it online. I like what I read and found it at Walgreens and bought it. I use it regularly now. I found the same thing at Walmart $3 cheaper, now I buy Sani Sticks at Walmart.

3. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    Nothing stands up to me right now, but to be honest i am not sure if have even came across one nor been told or shown one.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen the Sani Sticks too and thought that was such a good idea. I haven't tried them yet, but will check them out the next time I am at Walmart. I don't typically pay much attention to infomercials and the products. I have noticed a lot of them being geared toward children with all their silly products. Some of them seem like the same product except they have different names. I like that you can buy the products in stores since I like to look over them up close before buying. I remember there used to be a store in the mall that was specifically for As Seen on TV and that was all they sold.

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    It has had an opposite effect on me when I saw that Ad on Cadbury silk which showed a model having chocolate all over the face and her partner cleaning it off. That showed that chocolate to be soft and not neat for eating. .

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    The ad you have just described seems kind of familiar to me but i'm not sure where or when i saw it or even if it's the same one.

7. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    It is that Cadbury Silk I did criticise it and sent them an email. I do not see it these days. Probably they took my criticism well. I am kind of a pro active. If I find any annoying Ads I act on them. Quite a few of such Ads ae now withdrawn.