One Piece And Naruto Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Working Buck • Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here watch Naruto films and One Piece films? I've watched One Piece film Z which was really good since I'm a big fan of the anime.

Any One Piece Fans here?

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a One Piece fan but my hubby is. He is a huge fan and he always see to it that he watch all of the new episodes. He showed me some of the episodes and they are quite good in my opinion. Well, I do love watching anime series and I have my personal favorites but One Piece isn't one of them. Perhaps because I wasn't able to watch it from the beginning and don't know the plot.

3. Working Buck

Threads:
    I do love the anime series of both Naruto and One Piece But I prefer One Piece even though I do love watching both of them. I just saw this new One Piece film I think it's One Piece Gold, I haven't watched it yet but it looks awesome.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like both Naruto and Once Piece anime which is on tonight here in Hawaii on Toon channel on adult swim. I watch it every Sat. locally and enjoy it to the max! I like anime whether it's Snow White or One Piece. It's interesting to see wonderful anime done well with a good story plot to go with it. I miss Bleach a whole lot and hope that it comes back on tv again!

5. Working Buck

Threads:
    I haven't tried watching bleach but a lot of my friends tell me it's a good one. What One Piece episode are you currently watching?

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :pGuess what? I fell asleep in between One Piece and 2:20AM, so I missed it. I do that once in a while, not good for I lament missing episodes. The last one I watched in entirety was the big space ship episode both episodes till the finish when the thing the half man half dragon got annihilated from One Punch Man. The little girl with psychic powers is a surprise. She is so strong with an ego to match, lol! :rolleyes:

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Our youngest son's favorite on anime movies is Naruto since he was a kid. Now he is an adult with a wife. He still loves seeing the said movie. When I chance to seeing him watching the said movie, I also stop for awhile and see it. Recently I have noticed he got a lot of One Piece movie series. It is also very entertaining. I also watch it with him. Naruto and One Piece are movies that have much to do with my son's growing up. I have no problem about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.