One Second Slicer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Pat • Apr 28, 2015.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw the 1 Second Slicer on tv and thought it maybe a good product, this review is not bad. I think I will get one, hope it turns out as good as the tv says it is.

1 Second Slicer is the amazing food preparation station that slices, dices, chops, and minces. You can also use the container to serve and store your food in. Stack them up inside the refrigerator to maximize space in food storage. Food preparation is so much faster with the 1 Second Slicer. The stainless steel blades are razor sharp that you can count on it to deliver every time. Included in the package are hinged cutting lid, storage container, stainless steel blade insert and fresh keeping lid. When done using it, simply push a button to release food remnants then give it a quick rinse under the Faucet.
    The Claim

Food preparation is no longer time consuming thanks to the 1 Second Slicer. There's no need to single slice a potato when you can slice it whole in one second. Family size fries can be had lightning fast. Slice carrots quickly in any shape or size you want. Crying over onions is history when the 1 Second Slicer can chop it whole inside the container. A full sized fruit salad can be yours in under 60 seconds. Everything is quick with the 1 Second Slicer. It's very Handy during parties because aside from food preparation, you can also use it to pack your food and serve. When you order the 1 Second Slicer, you will also get the V Slicer that speed slices sausages, veggies, cheese and so much more.
    - Read more at:

2. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    I had one similar to this, but it was not specifically the one-second slicer. The one I had looked just like this one, only mine was white. It was a huge waste of money, and I got rid of it pretty quick. I didn't read the entire ad you link to, but before purchasing it, I'd want to be sure it could be returned if there were any defects or whatever. Wal-Mart and some of the bigger drug stores like CVS and Rite-Aid sell the "as seen on tv" stuff, so these items are returnable if you purchase it that way. Sorry to be a Debbie-downer :(

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I like the sound of this. I currently use the Chopper, but like the name implies, it only chops. As much as I hate chopping, slicing, and everything else like that I would definitely get a lot of use out of it. The truth is if I only used it once a week for salad night, it would be worth it, lol. Let us know what you think when you get it! I would love to hear your input.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did have a V-slicer back in the day and that saved me from grating myself many times. I'd like something that made chipping potatoes easier though and something that promises to cut fries in a minute is very appealing.

5. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to try this gadget. I have a small food processor, but it doesn't do everything I want it to do. I love kitchen gadgets in general, but I try to steer clear of uni-taskers, as they tend to clutter up your kitchen. This slicer sounds like it might be something that I could get a lot of use out of. I think I'll be on the look-out for it in drug and department stores.

6. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    If this is what is also known as the V slicer, I think it's amazing. Although, you might have some troubles sometimes with it because the razor might not be as efficient or precise, but after all I think it's amazing and it is precise, but perhaps not all of the time. Because the holding material is made of plastic, it might be a downside, but after all, it's awesome.