Online Apps For Grocery Items

Discussion in Food & Drink started by naruto100 • Feb 24, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    These days I am seeing too many ads of one online app which is selling all kind of grocery items. Lol, look like now we can have everything at home just by ordering it online. I don't know how common it is in other countries. But here I am seeing this kind of app first time. I have never experienced something like this, so it would be interesting to know others experience on the same.

How good it is to purchase such times from online store?

2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I use online platforms to buy groceries. The service is good and they're always on time. At first, I was apprehensive regarding the quality. But after making couple of transactions, now I'm pretty satisfied. They have saved my time and energy. Moreover, now I buy groceries as and when required. Thus, do not need to stuff the kitchen cabinets at once.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    That's surely a big advantage for sure. I mean many people sued to full their kitchen cabinets with items even they don't use it for now. But I can understand it. But with this kind of service we can have any item at any time. We don't need to go in stores and face those traffic. Though I have never tried it but it sounds like other online shopping. I will try it for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience.