Online Booking For Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by naruto100 • May 4, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Just two days back I went for theater for a popular movie and I see all shows were almost house full. Thanks to online booking that I didn't have to stand in line and also I got ticket easily. Not only that I got it in discounted price. So all the way it was benefit for me.

Well these days many apps are in the competition which offers feature to book Movie Tickets. As competition is high almost all of them are providing different deals. So it is worthy to book tickets using any of them.

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Which app did you use? I used to book online for movies in my previous location. However, currently I am rare into theatres so, I haven't booked online in a while.

However, it is true that you can get discounts, hassle free ticket and to top it off you can actually choose your seats too.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady There are many apps. But personally I have used two so far. Paytm and Book my show app. For last tickets I have used paytm and I got 100 to 150 rs cashback in paytm account. So it is quite good.

I have booked two tickets. It was worth of 200 each. Means total 400Rs. Paytm charged me 446Rs (46 some kind of fee). And give me 150 Rs as cashback. So I got the tickets in 296Rs which could have cost me 400Rs in theater and I have to stand in the lines too.

#3May 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    This would be a good idea because the big flicks that you might want to see are usually jam-packed. In that case, you should order online like you would an airplane ticket or hotel room. Also, you could possibly get a discount as that's the nature of online offerings.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Jason76@Jason76 Yes I got really good discount which I won't get by direct going. Yes no lines and we can also select the seats from the booking application. They have good map of seats in their booking app so we can select seats where we want to seat. So it is kind of full of benefit. I would love to book online tickets next time even if I found no crowd and no lines as it is having extra benefits for sure.

#5May 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2017