Online Business Stationary

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Lostvalleyguy • Apr 29, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I often see the ads on the side of the page I have open to buy business cards and other items online, for the longest time I disregarded them. I came to a point where I needed some cards and I decided to give Vista Print a try. One of the reasons for choosing them was the ability to order only a small quantity so I didn't need to commit a great deal of cash if they didn't work out. They arrived a couple days later and were exactly what I expected. I am very pleased with what I got and I wouldn't hesitate to reorder when I need more.

I tend to be very skeptical about ordering items online but for items that need to be personalized, going into a shop is just using their computer to enter the information rather than your own - and a greater waste of your time.

Do you still use a physical store for ordering your stationary?

2. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    No. But thanks to share such a great and useful information about online business stationary.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I try to buy things in discount as much as possible. There are some of the local e commerce sites and the stores that offer such things. And even with some really good shops I can have that as well. So it depends on how the things are with the business. I'd surely save with whatever resources I can get.