Online Clothes Shops For Less

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ani_m • Jun 27, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Shopping for clothes has been hard lately. Clothes are getting expensive, and they're not always great quality. Also, local stores aren't bringing new styles and don't have much variety. I've been looking for new places to shop online. I'm not afraid to order them, I always place a small order to try it out. It's better to get suggestions from others than those lists online. Personally, I like 6PM and rue21 for clothes, shoes, and bags. Do you have suggestions on where to shop for clothes online for less?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I play games @ pch.com and one of their ads was so inviting that I clicked on it for Shein.com. Great clothes, great prices only for petite sizes. Whenever I click on something I'm interested in buying, it's all one size only usually small too, but fantastic prices! Walmart.com has very good prices and now they got a warehouse sale, so it's a good time to thumb through it to see if you like anything they got. Good luck in finding what you want!

3. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I, generally, buy from Amazon fashion.

The price of clothes are increasing, both online and offline. It is thus difficult to buy anything in maximum retail price. However, Amazon offers good deals pretty often. It is then I buy clothes. Apart from that, there're festive sales which takes place in many online stores here. I wait for them, and buy most of my family's need from those sales. It saves a lot of cash which I'd would have to buy in full price otherwise.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I see where online sites have been frequently offering discounts and inducements like free shipping to get customers to patronize them. There is a good deal of competition among the online sites, hence, the incentives to induce customers to shop and by taking advantage of these incentives, one may be able to grasp some really great deals.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    It seems like Amazon is always trying to come up with some new innovative ways for your shopping experience,and with their prime subscription service. This Amazon Prime Wardrobe service allows you to order a box of 3 or more pieces of clothing,shoes,and accessories to try on at home-you can keep the ones you want and ship whatever you do not want back for free. The store retailers better beware and try to be more innovative with their shopping experience as well, if they want to survive in the future though ?

6. Paige J

Paige JNew Member

Threads:
    I love online shopping :p Nastygal.com has awesome quality, high fashion pieces. Everything is half off right now with a code posted on their website. Also, I love shopping on Tobi.com. If you haven't used it before, you get 50% off your first order with free shipping and returns. Nordstrom Rack, Asos.com, Hollister, and BooHoo.com are also personal faves of mine.

I also found this article really useful for good deals on different clothing webpages:

7. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    Weekly discounts, seasonal bonuses and gift cards that come with buying products online is a great way that online products buyers benefit from buying goods online. These incentives also affect the cost of clothes online which may be cheaper than buying them offline, so getting a trusted online clothes selling site is where the big issue comes up.

Locally, I shop on Konga and Jumia in the region I come from and all clothes I have gotten from these online shops looked great on me, I do not know any foreign or universal clothes selling shops because all my clothes shopping are done within my area. I have heard of sites like Aliexpress and eBay, but have not bought any clothes from them, so my recommended is somewhat restricted on it.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Haven't heard of 6pm or Rue21 but I always check fashion items on eBay and Amazon, but most of the time eBay. I love online shopping but I prefer buying clothes offline. Main reason is so I could fit them and have a feel on them before purchasing to avoid refunds or product replacements/complaints.

You can also try at Lazada and AliExpress as they have tons of fashion items to choose from :)

9. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought clothes online. I prefer to try my clothes before making a purchase. I can maybe buy t-shirts online but I am not used to this experience. However, I will be willing to bend if the savings is substantial.

10. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    The only clothing items I have ever bought online are lingerie products. I bought lingerie products on ebay from a Chinese seller and got a better deal than the local stores here in my town. Apart from lingerie items, I have never bought other clothing items online. One of the things that concern me while buying clothes online is whether it fits on me or not. When I purchase offline, I can try it, however, I don't know how the clothes that I buy online exactly look like.

11. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to suggest you all try out the

online. it will be really good and can buy cheap but good quality stuff.