Online deals

Discussion in Travel started by Peninha • May 19, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My e-mail is flooded with offer for holidays and other products and just last week I paid for a apartment in August. I know we are still three months away, but it was such a sweet deal that I had too. At the same time, every time I now receive an offer on my e-mail I'm almost afraid to see it, because I fear it's better lol.

When do you buy, also with such a big advance or you wait and see?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I think it's a good idea to buy in advance when the deals are THAT good. It's the same reason I buy from clearance, etc. Those prices aren't usually going to get any lower and if I really am going to use the product, especially as a gift, then it's worthwhile.

I have a lot of expenses coming up right now myself, but I went ahead and stocked up on an item that had a deal that was 'too good to be true' anyway. I knew I was going to need it for many months and this was a great price, so I ran with it. It'll work out to save me money in the long run.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Exactly, that was what both me and the wife (we're a task force lol) thought, can it get any better than this? Even so, a lot of promotions keep popping up and I o keep checking them, so I'll be feeling this pain until the summer. :)

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I really go for online deals. They let me save a lot of money and because they usually come in package, they also save me a lot from thinking of my destinations which in turn makes me feel relaxed and less worried. Buying online deals really is a great opportunity and so I grab the opportunity. Besides I am really happy when I am able to save a lot or afford something others afforded at a higher tag.

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just today I bought and booked a hotel room for November because I had a good opportunity and a 25€ voucher I won that was about to expire, so that's it, in 5 months I won't even recall I've paid this money now, the investment and the savings are done. :)