Online Dog Food Subscriptions? Worth it?

Discussion in Pets started by gi_joy • Jul 15, 2014.

1. gi_joy

gi_joyNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here subscribe online for monthly dog food deliveries? If so, have you saved money in doing so? Which online websites do you use for these subscriptions? Is it a good deal? I know Amazon has something like this, and I've only recently started ordering pet food online. How do you save money on dog or pet food?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon's Subscribe and Save can help you save anywhere from five to 15% on your pet supply purchases. Hundreds of non-pet items qualify for this program, too. You can get your dog food delivered every one month, two months, three months, etc. You'll be charged the amount on the same day every month, which is pretty convenient. I'd recommend giving it a try, although Subscribe and Save has some complaints from regular Amazon customers.

I'm sure other retailers offer similar setups where you can get your pet food on a subscription and regular interval.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    If you really do save by buying online, than the prospect of that sounds inviting especially if I had large dogs that require alot of food. For now buying at the grocery store is no big deal for me, but I may skip to online because it would be one less thing to do.

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    It is definitely worth it to subscribe on pet's food delivery if it's going to save me some money every month. Even pet's food here in my place are very expensive nowadays that my family share whatever we eat with our pets most of the time to save cost.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We buy dog food at wholesale stores and it's a lot cheaper. Online dog food subscriptions, given our needs and personal experiences buying dog food, are in my opinion not that worth it. However, people have different mindsets so what may be valuable for my family and I may not not be valuable for other people. So if online dog food subscriptions work for you, then carry on.