Online Job for those who have spare time

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by owesem75 • Nov 5, 2014.

1. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone, I was curious about working online during my spare time and I came to visit this site:

It is said that you can get $25 upon registration and $10 for every task made. I actually just joined in and I was surprised that my account from US$25 became US$125 only in a matter of day.

Is there any one who knows about this scheme? Is this valid?

Is there anyone willing to share more information and techniques on how to really get online work?

Thank you!

2. enell

enellMember

Threads:
    Actually there is too many online jobs out there, many of them are pure scams, and others are just waste of time, and few of them that really works but after a long, very long time, and many others that works but requires you to put some money first, some requires too much money that you don't even get in your regular job! I have been searching for an online job that really don't requires too much obligations for along time, and I have not came across the website that you've mentioned, but I can tell you this, no one other than you can give us more information about it! You are already a member of the site that you've mentioned, and if it made you $125 on a day just as you said, Well!!!! When it comes to online jobs, You have got what millions of people are searching for!!

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would say straight away that the site you mention is a scam. You might have $125 in your account, but have you been able to withdraw it?
    Sites that promise quick and easy money are too good to be true and, nine and a half times out of ten, they are usually scams. I know that there are ways and means to get a steady job online that you can live on, but in my experience you need to have some qualifications to be able to get those jobs.

4. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yea I agree with Dora. What you are saying seems a bit too good to be true. There are thousands of ways to make money online. Some are for pennies and take up long hours while others are more well paying. Odesk is something you should try because they pay based on the skills you possess. Odesk itself is not an employer. They are a platform where you showcase your abilities and talents to thousands of clients. And you can apply to a dozen different projects at once.

This company paid you by Paypal ? Let us know if you are able to withdraw it.

5. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yea I joined out of morbid curiosity. You posted a link well here is my link

Apparently from what I read every time someone clicks that link and visits the website you earn $10. Once you get to 300 dollars MINIMUM you can withdraw by paypal.

I mean they ask for your name and address and email. Nothing that intrusive. Pretty sure you won't get squat when you reach 300 dollars and go to request a withdrawal.

So now you should have $135 in your account because I clicked on your link OP and signed up. Hope it is not a scam and you make some money. But history (and logic) is not on your side.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't trust many online money making sites because even the legitimate ones like Clixsense and SendEarnings still close your account if you're inactive for too long and keep all of your earnings. I forgot about Clixsense for a while and then when I logged in, I saw that they had closed my account for inactivity and kept my $13. I hate it when companies do that. It doesn't matter I've gone without logging on, I legitimately earned the money that they kept.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean. I usually don't have that problem because I log in within enough time. If I think I might be gone for a while I will cash out but that did happen to me with Inbox Dollars. It was only 20 dollars but they barely had anything to do so it was hard to earn much money. That also happened to me with My View. I don't even remember how many points I got from them but survey only sites are tricky to make money from too.

8. ally79

ally79New Member

Threads:
    The one that you are referencing definitely sounds like a too good to be true scam. There are legitimate ways to make money online, but you have to do your due diligence and research the companies first.

9. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There was a website that I was a part of, and it pays users to signup to other websites, and complete registrations and whatnot. You get paid 4 cents per every sign-up that goes through and validates. The money builds up fast. But if you are inactive for thirty days, then they close your account, and what is annoying is that they keep the email address that you used to sign up on file. So you can't sign up with that same email address again, which is really inconvenient when it has to be your paypal address.