Online Leather Bag Stores?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SpringBreeze • Nov 13, 2012.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Someone started a thread several weeks ago looking for leather bags. And it was suggested that she visit leather stores. Do any of you know of good leather stores online?

When I went looking, I found

and

. Saddleback Leather didn't have a big selection, but their quality looked great. Their bags reminded me of Indiana Jones and Robert Redford for some reason. Maybe it's because the bags looked more rugged than trendy.

2. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I shop online using Multiply stores. Try searching for one. :) affordabags.multiply.com is a good site but it's only available in the Philippines. I'm not sure if they do cater internationally. But they sell bags not leather ones. :)

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Saddleback Leather, but I remember Wilson's Leather from when I was a kid. My mom bought all her leather coats from Wilson's Leather.

I don't know of any special leather online stores. I usually look at the major online shopping sites like Amazon and then move to the department store sites.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I saw some wonderful stuff at bluefly.com where there is a great discount. Maybe you should take a look at it. I have also found some great stuff on Amazon a while ago when I was looking for one..

5. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    For leather bags Wildcraft is the good brand. I also have bought my leather bag of such brand. There are lots of online stores which keep the bags of Wildcraft brand. I prefer you to search on web with the name you will get the results. The bags are durable with affordable price.