Online Money!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Saundra Jackson • Jul 11, 2016.

1. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I recently discovered, that here are many people asking the same question , where I can make money online.
    So I wanted to share one offer for you, my friends. :)
    Basically you can earn income doing simple tasks and what not such as surveys, playing games, shopping, and browsing the web.
    Sign up is simple, all that’s required is your name, email address, and a password and you are all set ready to go. You actually get credited five dollars when you sign up which is pretty cool because that’s pretty much free money and I like free money, LOL who doesn't? Also, They are Very generous to share coupons and freebies :)

One of my favorite parts about Inbox Dollars is that they have a ton of offers to choose from. You can make money in a variety of ways, like playing games, trial offers, taking surveys, referring others and a bunch more.

Before anybody ask, YES I use Inbox Dollars a lot and really like them. I’ve received about $200 from them since I’ve been a member.

So

I hope It helps :)

2. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Inbox Dollars is a site I use too, but just not as often. What's your favorite way besides survey and referrals to make money on the site. Do you watch the videos, search, print coupons or what? I'm asking because sometimes I get bored with their surveys, I qualify for many of them, but I just get bored with them. So, when I get bored, I take a break and put my focus into using the search engine a lot more.

If you haven't tried Swagbucks or Mintvine, I highly recommend you trying these sites out. I cash out a lot faster and the cash out threshold is lower.

3. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Are you gold status already?
    Beside surveys, I play games when I'm bored and I watch the videos :) I do quite much and everything :) and I do most of the offers. (They don't seem to get new offers so I'm stuck with having done the ones I've already done)

I've had nothing but bad luck with Swagbucks's surveys. I can never seem to qualify for a survey, and even when I complete the survey, I never seem to get credits for it.

But thanks I think I try Mintvine also! :)

4. emuzeskylow

emuzeskylowNew Member

Threads:
    As any of you tried email marketing or affiliate marketing? I know those to have potential of six figures a month. Aside those ones there are so many things you can do to earn money online from doing something creative on fiver to investing wisely in an MLM program. Actually, that is the business I am currently running and it is doing so well. The bottomline is you can never run out of option except you are not just interested in any.

5. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I haven't really. Maybe because I have no idea Where to start and what to do :p

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I think InBox may be a little similar to Clickworker. I am pretty new at Clickworker but you perform different tasks and get paid for it. Some tasks are pretty easy like listening to a recording and filling out a survey. Other tasks are somewhat difficult. Either that or they really don't explain exactly how to perform it. I will give it a few more months before I decide if it's worth continuing with that company.

7. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have gold status, and don't get discouraged about those surveys with Swagbucks, I rarely qualify, either.

Your welcome and hope you enjoy and find Mintvine successful for you!

8. Rossalin

RossalinNew Member

Threads:
    I am much interested in making money through online but is there a need of initial investment?

#8Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  9. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    If you are expert in doing anything then you can earn money without any investment. I mean to say as a freelancer you can do that.

10. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I am on Inbox Dollars but I don't use the site. Apart from $5 that I got as sign up bonus, I just have few cents on Inbox Dollars. There are no high paying tasks available for me. Surveys available on the site do not take me, most of the offers don't work for me even if they are under international category. The only way I can earn on Inbox Dollars is by clicking websites, which is low paying

11. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information and I have signed up at inboxdollars.com years ago. They do pay and they do have a paying game site to win money too. Like Vinaya I don't get to do much surveys, so it's a bit difficult for me to make money now at inboxdollars.com as is with swagbucks.com which I made some money, but not enough. Thanks though for the information.

12. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have had good luck with with Swagbucks. They pay faithfully with ecards for many stores. I have not heard of Mintvine, but I will check them out.

13. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this thread to give us an idea of earning money from online work. I am currently employed with a daytime job and I am in forums to primarily enhance my written English. But when I retire from my job, I'm sure I would be needing an alternative livelihood that would tide me over with my daily expenses and online work is foremost in my mind. I am also doing a research on this and the most popular are blog sites where you can submit articles.

14. MeriCaska

MeriCaskaNew Member

Threads:
    We all know the affiliate marketing is an amazing way to make money online.

15. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I have been in so many survey sites already for such a long time that I never thought of joining anymore in my list but after reading your review about Inbox Dollar I am tempted to add it and see what it has on offer for me. I will certainly join and check if it adds to my income. Thanks for letting me know.

16. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a large following or loyal friends that are willing to click any link you send them then I recommend Adfly. It's a URL shortener with ads. that pay you about 2 dollars per thousand clicks. I've made over 40 dollars with it and I'm very unpopular.

17. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    How long it took you to earn those $40? I am interested to do that because as a content writer I share lots of my links on different sharing site with a huge following on almost each of them. I do not know for sure but I get about 1000+ clicks a day on my different writing sites through my shares. However, I cannot shorten them all with adfly.

18. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have retired from my office job 2 months ago and I am in search for sites that pay writers particularly for posting articles. I have tried TinyCent but the problem is the traffic - I have to get the traffic externally by sharing my articles in
    Facebook so my friends would click the link. However, I don't want to abuse the kindness of my Facebook friends for I don't want them to do that to me either. After posting 7 articles in TinyCent, I have been on observation mode. Sad thing, there is no traffic internally, members wouldn't click on the posts there.

19. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Since I'm not too popular and mostly just use the links to direct people to certain videos or forums, it took about 2 months to get 40 dollars. 43 dollars to be more exact.

20. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    You should try Twitter on Tinicent that brings wonderful results on each and every site. I know you have lots of followers on FB but if you have even only 500 or so on twitter it should work fine. Then Stumbleupon and Tumblr are few others that should help.