Online poker freerolls

Discussion in Hot Deals started by fishbowl • Sep 20, 2013.

1. fishbowl

fishbowlNew Member

Threads:
    (This offer won't be available to anyone in America unfortunately, as online poker is unavailable in the majority of the country)

is a website that organizes and categorizes Online Poker software that will stake you free money to use in their rooms. Since it's free, it comes with a few conditions. For example, I used the PartyPoker promotion, which gives you 10 dollars at first, but will require a certain amount of success before they let you cash out. I got as high as 30 dollars before I started leaking all the way to $0.

If you like poker, the opportunity to make money from it with no deposit or investment could be salivating. If this web site interests you enough to sign up for it, feel free to put "kernelcolonel" under the referral section of the registration form. It's not required but it's greatly appreciated. Happy trails! :D

#1Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    There's actually quite a few sites that offer online poker and freerolls for those in the U.S. They are available, you just have to do your research. A lot of it! After you understand the laws fully (in your state) then you can begin. They are a great way to make extra cash with no initial investment in some cases. You would just sign up and start on the games that let you win money without putting money in. It's about 4 sites that have them but they're harder to get into because you have to play a whole tourney and place to enter the freeroll at a later date. :(
    There are about 2 that I know about where you can get straight into the action. I've never put a single cent in the account but have made about 90 dollars. I like to make the screen small and just play while I'm doing other work on my computer because they tend to take hours and you have to be patient. One of the sites offer freerolls everyday hourly. The freerolls range from 10 to 200 dollars in the prize pool. Even though it's kind of tough and tedious, it's a chance at free money every hour so that definitely makes it a hot deal for me.

If anyone else has any information on more sites or freerolls for u.s. or non u.s. players please share. I enjoy trying to find the most deals that let me just play around!;)

3. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this post.

I play a little bit of poker in my own time with some mixed results. One thing I can say is that I have only ever invest my own money once before into a poker website, the rest of the time I have always used the freeroll and "no deposit required" special deals. I generally so not recommend gambling to anyone, but when you can get a freeroll I would certainly say give it a go! It is always a good but of fun, even if you do lose it all. I once built up 63$ off of a freeroll promotion (this dropped down to 40$), but I was still able to withdraw 40$ for free from about 4-5 hours of playing.

Definitely give this a go if you enjoy a bit of poker.

If I get some free time in the week, I will sign up to the link you provided and whack in your referral name :)