Online services

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Gelsemium • Jul 30, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that online services are a great way to save our time and indirectly we save money because we don't need to go there in person. I am not saying just banks, but health systems and other services that depend from country to country. From the services you use, you still go in person or do you use their online interface? What sort of these services do you use?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't really used any online services recently aside from sending money using the cellphone number that is connected with my debit card to another debit card. But as I was browsing the net, I just learned that your birth certificate or other people's birth certificate can now be delivered straight to your home, and all you need to do is request for it online. You have to pay a fee of course, but I would consider availing of that service when the need arises in the future.

3. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recall for example when my wife was pregnant for the first time I spent hours on line taking care of the paperwork for social security, while on our second kid I took care of everything online and I was only thinking, what's this, am I dumb or why haven't I done this in the first time? So I really think it's a matter of looking to know if these services do exist.