Online Shopping: 6 Best Places to Buy Electronics

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by toradrake • Nov 14, 2014.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
  2. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I always buy my electronics either at Newegg or Amazon. I usually go for Newegg when I need PC parts and all that other geeky goodness but for the most part I go for Amazon.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I shop wherever has the lowest pricest, which tends to be Amazon, Newegg, and TigerDirect, depending upon what sales are available and whatnot. I'll go somewhere else online if there are lower prices available, though. I buy mostly PC parts rather than tons of electronic devices, so I'm always looking for a better deal to avoid spending a fortune on these builds and other devices.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As much as I would want to purchase from those stores if the need arises in the future, it's either they don't ship to my country or the shipping costs are very high, plus taxes. So I usually buy only items no more than $50 online, since when I bought a $130 item, I was forced to pay high taxes already. I now know better.

5. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    The site I trust the most is Amazon. I like the ratings system of where we can look up a seller's information and be sure we're getting a quality product that we're paying for. I've never gotten a "bad" package from Amazon and been very happy with anything I've gotten there. I've also gone to Newegg once or twice, but it hasn't been often where I haven't found what I've wanted from Amazon.

As far as electronics go, I wouldn't buy from any place I didn't know or trust. Those products will often be more expensive and you want that extra care and protection from the seller and company.