online shopping for branded clothes

Discussion in Online Shopping started by shane002 • Feb 9, 2013.

1. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Trendss site is india largest online shopping stie featuring great offer and deal on t-shirts, sweat shirt, long coat, cardigans, Shopping for branded clothes, kids clothes etc. I like online shopping. Online shopping is a popular choice for women who want the latest fashions, generous discounts and a straight-to-your-door service.

2. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I think online shopping is the perfect place for all types of brands and their latest collection. I believe in branded clothes more than others. They are more trustable and we don't think twice before purchasing any branded clothes. However it is not necessary that only branded clothes are good quality other also posses the same quality. We can get such clothes from online stores.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy clothes from India because customs have been really strict lately and you can end up with a custom charge that is bigger than the price of the item. I'm also rather suspicious of companies in China and India as I've read about experiences with fake goods.

4. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to clothes I never buy online. Different dress styles mean that we don't buy the same size all the time. Sometimes we buy a size bigger or smaller depending on the cut. Also I hate having to return the dress for a different size because sometimes it takes more than a week before you get it. All in all its more convenient for me to go to the mall.

5. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I seldomly do online shopping. I only shop online when I see a great offer on the telly and if I have spare money for this extra luxury I call but I always loved signatured brands as they better quality and it lasts longer than those cheap ones.

6. Temitopesmith

TemitopesmithBanned

Threads:
    The guess the whole concept of buying clothes online is pretty much waste..i was also very fond of online shopping until i purchased some clothes and they all were not o9f my size..i had to get them altered as they were pretty much expensive..i guess for clothes no to online shopping..

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that it's better to just check the clearance section of each website and go from there. There are also nice websites that offer the biggest discounts such as 6pm and perhaps zappos in some cases. I always find deals on those websites because the shipping is always free and the new users can get an extra 20% off their purchase.

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always look out for discount and voucher codes when I am shopping online. Unfortunately, many sellers do not use discount codes and I think they are missing a trick because extra discount like free delivery or 10% off certainly entices customers to buying. Sometimes I wait for the code before I buy.